4/27/2014

NYX Face Awards 2014!

PLEASE CLICK THIS PICTURE TO VIEW MY SUBMISSION VIDEO! 





#NYXFaceAwards 2014
So This Year I decided to Enter the ONE AND ONLY...
NYX FACE AWARDS!!!!
Face as in Fine Artistry of Cosmetic Elites... 
Fancy Name ;)
These are some of the pictures of the Look I'm submitting!
Be sure to click the top Picture on this post to View My Video!
Another Tab will open to YouTube once clicked on!
Make sure to "Like" the video
Every Like REALLY Counts if you'd like to see me Compete!
Thank You ALL 
and Good Luck to Everyone Entering
I'm so Excited and Nervous but I'm Happy I entered n.n
God Bless :* mwah!
Don't forget to Subscribe to my Channel so you'll know if I made it to the NYX Face Awards
and also for whenever I upload new videos!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely ^^

    http://fruits-clipper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete